Thursday 28 March 2013

SUSHISAMBA...

I went to SUSHISAMBA last night which is based in the Heron Tower in the City.  It is on the 38th Floor and it takes 24 seconds for the all glass elevator to reach the restaurant.  Remember I suffer from Vertigo so I held onto the person in the lift next to me!  The views of London are incredible, we had the best table in the house, sat on a table with the full view of London while we ate our meal.

SUSHISAMBA is a restaurant of mixed food, Japanese, Brazilian and Peruvian cuisine.  It was a great place to eat the food was delicious, we tried amazing black cod, rock shrimp tempura and a samba London roll.  The music was loud and lively.  We enjoyed a couple of bottles of Champagne along with the meal... 

I always like to get in the mood for the places I visit, I thought a pair of red satin Farfalla butterfly shoes were the perfect pair of shoes to wear for a little bit of Samba!











No comments:

Post a Comment