Friday 22 March 2013

Chocolate!

Me and Sophie went toVeronica Moncho Lobo for an event last night.  After we'd visited her delightful store on Elizabeth Street we found a hidden treasure!

William Curley chocolatiers - http://www.williamcurley.com/index.html 
I've never seen such an amazing place full of chocolate, macaroons and ice-cream!  I bought a lovely chocolate box to say thank-you to someone and I'll be visiting again before Easter to buy a present for my mum.  We tasted divine award winning pieces of chocolates like Apricot & Wasabi and Sea Salted Caramel!  You can even take truffle making lessons at the store...

Willy Wonka eat your heart out, it was a chocolate cafe heaven for posh people! 
Even looking at the pictures makes me want to head back there tonight!











No comments:

Post a Comment