Wednesday 13 March 2013

Bag love!

What is the next best thing to like after shoes?  Handbags!  

Aruna is bringing out a larger range of divine handbags in gorgeous fabrics and colours.  We decided to widen our handbag selection as Pippa Middleton wore our suede black handbag and demand for our handbags grew.

The Romina day bag is super handy because it's so big and if your like me and carry your life around in your handbag then it's a great accessory to own.  It has a phone pouch though which is great as being in PR I am constantly on my black-berry!

The leathers are amazing quality and I love the grey and pink versions in particular.  The bag is finished off with a lovely gold Aruna Seth detailed plaque.  I've already stocked up as usual, if I like everything I'll buy it in different colours.  So far I own the bag suede and grey handbag!  When the sun starts shining more the light pink one will be next...










No comments:

Post a Comment