Wednesday 2 May 2012

Wishing it would get sunny!

The weather in London has been terrible over the past few days, you can't leave the house without an umbrella.  Apparently it's been raining a few weeks worth in just a couple of days.  I'm still a hopeless, dedicated Aruna Seth follower though and the rain hasn't stopped me wearing my lovely new grey suede butterfly ballerina's.  I've been avoiding the puddles well but even so I think I'll have to replace them with a new pair soon but at least I can say throughout this rain Seth's have not left my feet.  I've been pairing my grey Seth ballerina's up with a beautiful white cape jacket from Reiss, a gorgeous skinny pair of jeans from Whistles which are a great investment purchase and cosy cashmere jumpers in between.  Fingers crossed this rain stops soon though and the sun comes out again...




No comments:

Post a Comment