Thursday 24 May 2012

The only summer sandals you'll need for summer...


The sun is shining in London finally and fingers crossed the warmth is here to stay.  Over the past few years I’ve added to my Aruna Seth collection with a classic summer sandal.  I’m lucky enough to own the Aruna Seth black ‘Mia’ sandals, navy ‘Jemima’ summer sandals and nude ‘Jemima’ summer sandals...

I don’t like to be biased towards my Aruna Seth shoes, but I have to say investing in these sandals has been the best decision I’ve made out of all my shoe ‘investments.’  Aruna Seth sandals are perfect because the grosgrain ribbon means they’re superior quality and these sandals las years.  In recessionary times it’s so much better devoting to a higher priced quality product which lasts and is versatile than spending less money on products which are bad quality and won’t last.  You can wear  Aruna Seth sandals casually with a maxi dress or jeans for summer days and even be comfortable all day at Polo matches wearing them and still look smart.  Owning a pair in the classic colour of black, navy and nude helps too and they’re the only shoes I need to own for my Summer looks.  I'll probably add to my collection this year again with another black pair, any excuse!







No comments:

Post a Comment