Wednesday 28 September 2011

Our trip to New York

Some of the Aruna Seth team will be heading to New York soon for Bridal week.  We'll be working hard in New York meeting all the buyers from the major bridal stores in the US from Kleinfeld to Neiman Marcus.  Our shoes are super popular in the US, especially our coloured fushia pink and tiffany blue shoes...During New York Bridal week there are some amazing catwalk shows to visit from Romona Kerveza and Anne Bowen.  Magazines like The Knot and Martha Stewart organise the most amazing parties one of which is taking place at the New York Public Library.

We can't wait to get out to New York and I'm already planning my outfits for the trip!  My most recent purchase has been a beautiful Reiss nude/blush dress called Donatella covered and dripping in clear sequins.  I was a little influenced to purchase this Reiss dress by Kate Middleton and the beautiful Jenny Packham dress she wore recently; I love her choice of neutral pink colours and a dazzling bit of sparkle...


I will of course be matching up my beautiful new dress with a pair of gorgeous Aruna Seth nude patent platform heels with a crystal butterfly...

Counting down to New York, two weeks to go...





No comments:

Post a Comment